LaBlondeAccro

dimanche 15 avril 2012

New York I love u day 4


Sorry for the late!  don't have very much time these day with my big exam who are very soon and all my theater class. But i 've took a lot of pictures who will be soon on the blog. The frozen time of the blog is over! because now i'm in vacations for two weeks.So i will post a lot of article and show you all my recent add who are all PASTEL colour! 




 At the Upper east Side where i lived.



 Big surprise: i didn't know that the plazza athénée was in New York too, but the parisian is the best and much more Luxus.






the Apple Store , very little glass cube



Aaah my dream is coming true!  but i was really disapointed for the clothes. Very expensive and not so fantastic i prefer the jewls and the shoes who were very nice




 At Soho




Soho at Night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire